La Zambie | Zambia

This entry was posted in Zambia and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to La Zambie | Zambia

1. Jean Vinois says:

Merci pour ce rapport très intéressant qui montre bien les différences entre les pays africains, probablement liées à leur histoire coloniale. Notamment ce que tu dis de la relation Noir-Blanc mérite un examen plus approfondi. Et tu dis que le racisme serait encore plus fort en Namibie. Est-ce dû au passé allemand? On aura bientôt l’occasion d’en parler sur place.
    On attend la suite.

2. Meyer Family says:

As always, beautiful pictures, and a wonderful story. Miss you guys and thinking of you. Lots of love, Molly, Dan and Charles

3. luc says:

Reading your posts is always a pleasure. Thinking of you, and waiting for your next posts, luc – xl go go! :-)
    (Oh, and if you cycle in Johannesburg, I now have a friend who works at the Belgian consul’s office there, just in case you need help, which is unlikely.)

4. Dan says:

Dave, we finished watching the wire Season 5 this week. We can talk about it now. Am sad it is all over… Dan

5. Snow Baby says:

D&A: Got your message. As you suspected, we are being monitored. Even as I type this I can tell you they are watching me. As such, I can’t say much. Remember, the crow flies at midnight. Coo-caw! –YNCSM

6. Vince says:

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the nice interesting stories.
    Are those pictures not all the same?

Greetings from Brussels

XL Vince

7. Alison says:

Just re-read the story on “Silent Night” because it makes me laugh out loud. Your travels and travel writings are inspirational.
    Take care of you,