La Ferme Kansato | Kansato Farms

This entry was posted in Zambia and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to La Ferme Kansato | Kansato Farms

1. Bob says:

Another fascinating post. But I have learned something today…no matter how rusty my French language skills are, Anna’s account “en francais” adds to the story…Read both!!

2. Dan says:

Love the photos and the update. Glad you both are well. Love, Dan, Molly and Charles

3. John says:

I saw coffee trees for the first time in my life 2weeks ago in Indonesia. Actually, I had to ask a person what the strange little red fruit he was picking was. As a coffee lover, I felt really ignorant and ashamed… Good to go back to the roots! Thanks for the updates and keep up the great adventure! John.

4. Kataneh says:

So interesting – loved reading them both! Sounds like the the trip continues to have a profound impact. I love hearing about the warmth and energy of the people. Great pictures too! Gros bisous et a la prochaine. xo Kataneh, Peter & Soraya

5. steph says:

hi guys, am glad you are still on the way… i hope you are ok and safe…. let us know where you have reached soon.

6. Meyer Family says:

Katy and I and family are thrilled to hear about your publication in Natural Bridge! Congratulations Dave. Very well done. There will be many new subscriptions to natrual bridge in the coming days. Lots of love, Dan, Katy, Molly, and Charlie ps we are skyping right now as we right it on the website so it is really from all of us.

7. admin says:

Hi Steph, we’re in Botswana now actually, but we have had a long stretch without internet… More info and photos on the way soon though! Hope all is well down north!

8. admin says: